6 Health Benefits of Tiger Nuts are explained in this article. You will get to discover some reasons why you should eat tiger nuts as often as possible.
Read Also: Health Benefits of Honey
A commonly consumed but in Nigeria is the popular ‘Tiger Nuts’. Many people eat them but for fun, others just eat them because they want to keep their mouth busy and the rest eat it just because they see them on sale.
Only a handful of persons really know the benefits of eating ‘Tiger Nut.’ Unlike other nuts, tiger nut is rich in a lot of minerals and vitamins that are helpful to the body.
After reading this article, you will find yourself eating this often because you would have discovered many reasons why you should eat it.
Disadvantages of tiger nuts
Read Also: Health Benefits of Garlic
Tiger nut is filled with a lot of energy-giving content such as starch, sugar, fats, and protein. It is also rich in potassium, vitamins E and C as well as Potassium. As you well know, potassium and calcium help to keep the teeth and bones strong.
They also help in the formation of an energy compound that helps in activating glucose in the body. Potassium also helps a great deal to improve the intellectual capability of a person.
The benefits of potassium cannot be overemphasized because when it comes to good body development, potassium is a necessity and tiger nut has it in abundance.
Of all the nuts available on earth, Tiger nuts help in a unique way to prevent so many health challenges which include heart attacks. It also helps to activate and speed up the process of blood circulation.
Tiger nuts prevent cancer risks and a whole lot of other potential health risks. It also has glucose content.
Health Benefits of Tiger Nuts
Read Also: Health Benefits of Cucumber
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Tiger Nuts:
1. Tiger nut has a very high amount of fiber than most of the grains available in the world market today. The fiber helps to increase digestion as well as helping the body to burn excess fats.
Those looking for something to do in order to lose weight should always consider the use of Tiger nuts daily as it could drastically help in weight loss.
Tiger nut has high fiber content and this works as an advantage as it helps to reduce sugar levels in the blood.
2. The juice in the nuts also has the same potentials as olive oil because it treats the heart and makes it stronger and resistant to unnecessary heart conditions due to the presence of Vitamin E.
Read Also: Health Benefits of Tomatoes
3. The human body needs a reasonable amount of magnesium on a daily basis and this is what tiger nuts offer.
The magnesium content in tiger nuts is way about 13 to 17 percent in every 100 grams of tiger nuts. The magnesium helps the body to remain active and smart.
4. Consuming tiger nuts on a regular basis helps to stabilize blood pressure because of the high presence of amino acids in the nut.
5. The milk or juice from the nut can be a great substitute for animal milk.
Tiger nut and fertility
6. It helps to boost sperm count in men. There are several other reasons why tiger nuts should not be neglected by anyone.
Read Also: Top 10 Health Benefits of Bananas
Let’s not mistake the fact that it is cheap and neglect it, rather we should appreciate the fact that Tiger nuts, though cheap will do the body better than most of the drugs we take into our body.