How to Prepare Doughnuts Snack teaches how to make doughnuts in Nigeria. We hope you read it step by step and learn how to prepare doughnuts.
How to Prepare Doughnut for Sale
Steps on How to Prepare Doughnuts
A doughnut is a round or circular deep-fried snack with a hole in the middle. It is a snack that can be eaten anywhere and at any time. Instead of always buying doughnuts to eat in Nigeria, why not learn how to make your delicious doughnut at home?
Read Also: How to Prepare Salad in Nigeria
First of all, the ingredients needed for the Nigerian doughnut are:
- Vegetable oil
Read Also: How to Become a Chef in Nigeria
Steps on How to Prepare Doughnuts in Nigeria
To make doughnuts in Nigeria, you should:
- Dissolve the yeast in a bowl of warm milk.
- Break the egg into the bowl and beat it.
- Add flour, sugar, and salt, and beat the mixture to a paste.
- Knead the dough. Roll the dough on a rolling board with a rolling pin until an even texture is achieved.
- Leave the dough in a warm place to ferment or rise for about one to two hours.
- Bring out the dough and roll it into a bundle and cut out small dough circles.
- Leave the out dough for about 30 minutes until they rise or you observe an increase in size.
- Fry the doughnut in a saucepan with preheated oil.
- The doughnut is ready when it turns golden.
- Remove them from the hot oil and put them in a sieve to remove excess oil.
- Sprinkle sugar on the doughnut if you so wish. You can also decorate it with icing butter.
Read Also: The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, (NAFDAC)
Enjoy your doughnuts hot or cold, with tea, coffee, or other beverages. You can have donuts with tea, milk, or coffee; you can sprinkle sugar powder on top or cover them with glaze.