How to Prepare Nigerian Pancake gives you a guide on how to Prepare Pancake. We hope you follow the steps and learn accordingly.
Pancake is a delicious snack that can be taken as breakfast in Nigeria. It can make for a balanced diet since it contains proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
Read Also: How to Prepare Doughnut in Nigeria
No wonder pancake is called diet in Nigeria. It is easy to make. If you want to make Nigerian pancake, this post will guide you.
Read Also: How to Prepare Tapioca in Nigeria
Here are the guide on How to Prepare Pancake in Nigeria
The ingredients needed to make pancake or diet in Nigeria are:
- Plain flour
- Evaporated or powdered milk
- Ground Chili Pepper
- Vegetable oil
Note that the number of ingredients depends largely on the number of pancakes you want to make. You can add more spice to your taste if it is for home consumption.
Read Also: How to Prepare Salad in Nigeria
Procedure for frying pancake:
- Melt your margarine in the microwave or inside a bowl of hot water.
- Break the eggs into the melted margarine and add your sugar. Beat the mixture until it is smooth. Add water.
- Add the flour and beat well till there are no lumps.
- Add the milk, salt, nutmeg, ground pepper, and stir well.
- You can use the blender to mix the batter. This will give it a consistent smoothness.
- Put your frying pan on a low heat fire and add little vegetable oil to grease the pan.
- Use a ladle to scoop in a small amount of the pancake batter into the hot oil pan. Keep tilting the pan until you have an even spread of batter in the pan.
- Flip the pancake over after some time so that the other side can also cook.
- Be watchful so it does not burn; it should just be light brown
Read Also: Foods and Fruits Smokers Should Not Avoid
Your Nigerian pancake is ready. You can enjoy it with pap or oatmeal. You can equally eat your pancake with chill drinks.