How to Prepare Nigerian Fiesta will be explained in this article. This is written for you and you should read and learn how to make a tasty fiesta.
How to Make Nigerian Fiesta
Read Also: How to Prepare Shawarma in Nigeria
Have you heard of the delicious meal snack called tasty fiesta? I am pretty sure most of you have not. Now sit tight as we teach you about this tantalizing food.
Tasty fiesta is a very rich dish. It contains protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, and vitamins. So you may ask, why cook a meal that I have never heard of? Why prepare something I am not familiar with? Well, the answer is not far-fetched. You need to eat a variety of food.
You should not be eating a single type of meal every time. Besides, a tasty fiesta makes for a balanced diet. Now, can you beat that?
Read Also: How to Prepare Nigerian Barbecue Fish
Recipe for tasty fiesta
To make a tasty fiesta in Nigeria, the following ingredients are needed:
Note however that this is a list of basic ingredients. You sure can add other things to make your fiesta richer. Some go as far as adding seafood like shrimp. You can add fish or chicken or beef. The protein certainly won’t hurt.
- Irish potato
- Green peas
- Green pepper
- Fresh tomato
- Onion (red onion and spring onion)
- Diced beef
- Dry and ground pepper
Read Also: How to Prepare Nigerian Fish Pie
How to Prepare Nigerian Fiesta
Here are the procedures for making a tasty fiesta:
- Peel the potatoes and boil them in water for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Chop your vegetables and keep them aside. If you like your vegetables cooked, you can add them to the potatoes on the fire.
- If you are using beef, chicken, or shrimp. Dress them and steam them, adding spices to make them taste nicer. Dice your beef and debone your chicken. Flake your fish also.
- Add your whisked egg to milk in a mixing bowl. Add salt, melted butter, and seasoning. Whisked them together and keep adding your flour bit by bit and whisk until you obtain a creamy but not thick texture.
- Add your diced meat or chicken, the shrimp, and the flaked and mashed fish. Drain out the water from the potato and chop them into small dice.
- Pour the diced potato and the chopped vegetables into the mixing bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Lay foil paper on your baking pan and grease it with oil or butter. Pour in your potato mix and bake in a preheated oven.
- Take it out after about 30-45 minutes and allow it to cool.
Read Also: How to Prepare Nigerian Coleslaw
Your tasty fiesta is ready. You can enjoy it with ketchup or tomato sauce. You can even eat it as it is.