How to Become Bet9ja Agent in Nigeria brings to your perusal the necessary step to step guide on how to become a Bet9ja Agent in Nigeria.
- Submit your application and documents to Bet9ja
- Have a one-on-one introductory conversation with field staff
- Have your business premises verified
- Sign a contract as an agent
- Set up your outlet or shop and obtain professional support for that
- Boom! Become a Bet9ja agent
Read Also: How to Become a GOtv Agent in Nigeria
Bet9ja is a betting platform. It is the foremost online betting company in Nigeria. The website alone is among the ten (10) most visited sites in Nigeria.
On a daily basis, players win thousands and millions of naira. Why be just an ordinary player? Why not become an agent? You do not have to be left behind. You can be an agent and be in charge of a Bet9ja office.
Read Also: How to Become a Football Agent in Nigeria
- First, know that Bet9ja is the most popular and widely patronized online betting company in Nigeria. This implies a large client base and ultimately great income.
- As a Bet9ja agent, you are entitled to regular commission and other bonuses due to business owners.
- You do not need to spend a fortune on an advertisement. The company provides flex banners and other promotional materials needed by the business.
- Bet9ja is known for its ability to protect its data service. This makes it safe and reliable to deal with them. This function of trust and reliability helps in winning new clients as well as retaining old ones.
- Another merit of dealing with Bet9ja is its reputation for prompt payment of winnings. Bet9ja has a wide range of payment options and this facilitates easy withdrawal of earnings or winnings.
Read Also: How to Become an MTN Dealer in Nigeria
Before you become a Bet9ja agent, you need to be in possession of the following:
- You must have modern telecommunication devices like computer systems and television screens. The more computer systems you have, the better.
- You should also have access to constant and reliable internet connectivity. A good power supply is also necessary.
- You need enough cashiers to serve your clients.
- You need to have some amount of money. You will need between N50,000 and N80,000 as a sign-up fee.
- You should also ensure that your outlet is situated in a densely populated locality. It should not be too close to other Bet9ja outlets.
- Generally, you need about N500,000 to start a Bet9ja outlet.
After you must have made the requirements, you should proceed and take initiative to become a Bet9ja outlet.
Read Also: How to Become a Blogger in Nigeria
1. Submit your application and documents to Bet9ja
First, you have to apply if you want to become a Bet9ja agent. You will need to express interest and present some papers that identify you as a bona fide and law-abiding Nigerian.
2. Have a one-on-one introductory conversation with field staff
Your documents will be scrutinized and a face-to-face verification by Bet9ja staff will be done.
3. Have your business premises verified
4. Sign a contract as an agent
At a successful screening, your application will be approved and you will be registered. This registration comes with the signing of a contract.
Read Also: How to become a Freelancer in Nigeria
5. Set up your outlet or shop and obtain professional support for that
The training you will receive from the company will give you strategic advantages in your business operations. You will be trained on how to manage a betting business.