Sachet and Bottled Water Business Plan will be given in this article. This is to provide guides for your intending pure water business.
Read Also: Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
Vision Statement of Sachet and Bottled Water Business Plan
To produce clean water that does not only quenches your thirst but is very healthy and speeds up the metabolism.
Mission Statement of Sachet and Bottled Water Business Plan
- To make your water one of the best that will keep the body in good condition.
- To make sure that pure water can stand the test of any water purifiers yet produce excellent results.
- To make your price rate accessible and affordable.
Read Also: Wine Bar Business Plan
Economic Value of the Business
- To organize conferences on the health benefits of your pure water as drinking clean, fresh water, to the body since the human body consists mainly of water.
- To educate the people about water as an important fluid that is present in our blood, in our muscles, in our brains, and in our bones.
- To educate patients in the Hospital that drinking clean pure water in the recommended amounts helps to prevent urinary tract infections and resolve salts and minerals that can lead to the development of kidney stones.
- To educate the school children in both primary and tertiary levels that clean water is not only necessary for hydration, but also for maintaining the balance between the body and complex processes such as cell regeneration, respiration, digestion, and elimination of toxins.
- To educated aged men and women that clean water hydrates mucous membranes that cover your nose, neck, bronchi, and lungs, reduces the chance of developing viral and bacterial infections, or helps you beat them faster.
- To build an information bank that will inform the public that clean water protects your heart and your brain as a daily intake of clean water can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- To collaborate with NGOs and other governmental bodies on the need to emphasize the policy of the World Health Organization (WHO) this recommends the drinking of at least two liters of water per day to be healthy and hydrated.
Read Also: Perfume Business Plan in Nigeria
Our Target Market
- Event centers
- Business centers
- Corporate bodies, etc.
As one of the leading factories, a pure water factory ensures accountability with daily accounting records. It is done to ensure an effective financial balance to enable the business to have a healthy and robust net profit for the expansion of the business within a long period.
Read Also: Mobile Phone/Laptop Selling Business Plan
- The pure water factory business is very profitable and requires good capital. About two million seven hundred thousand nairas (2,700,000) are required as the business capital base for a start.
- An estimate of eight hundred thousand (800,000), for the purchase of Land
- Construct Bungalow with an estimate of two hundred thousand (200,000)
- Install Distillation System with an estimate of one hundred thousand (100,000), Buy Automatic Sealing
- Machines with an estimate of two hundred thousand (200,000)
- Buy a Supply Truck with an estimate of one million four hundred thousand (1,400,000)
- Employ Factory Workers, and Get NAFDAC Approval.
Five to ten workers for a start
The pure water factory is a very profitable business. Water is an essential product and it shows that they are an unlimited market strategy to make a profit.
Read Also: How to Start Weavon Business in Nigeria
A good pure water factory produces water that is capable of acting as a shield for your respiratory system.
It hydrates mucous membranes that cover your nose, neck, bronchi, and lungs, reduces the chance of developing viral and bacterial infections, or helps you beat them faster. It protects your heart and your brain.
Daily intakes of Pure water can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and help your heart pump the blood more easily, delivering the oxygen needed for all cells in your body which will automatically adjust the body temperature.